Tuesday 10 December 2013

Holiday Reads

One thing I love about winter is that it's a chance to snuggle in with a warm blanket, a cup of cocoa (or egg nog) and a good book. I love to take the winter season to re-read my favorite books. There are so many books that are perfect winter reads. I'll be honest most of them are considered children's books but they impart such a wonderful level of warmth and comfort that they suit the Christmas season beautifully!

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis


The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling


The Golden Compass by Phillip Pullman


Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen


The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern


I hope you've enjoyed my list of winter reads! what are your favorite books to re-read? Are there any special holiday reads for you?


No comments:

Post a Comment