Tuesday 25 June 2013

Some Fantastic Cookies!!

I recently made some amazing cookies! No I'm not being crazy egotistical I found this incredible recipe on Pinterest from A Little Bit Biased, a really fun quilting blog!
They are delicious!!! I know I'm going to be making these a lot!

Peanut Butter Cup Cookies


I love making cookies for friends, family and coworkers as a special treat on birthdays or as a fun pick me up on a bad day.  I just know I'll be getting some big smiles when I bring these fun cookies along! 


Check out the fun recipe here and have fun checking out a really fun blog! If you're interested A Little Bit Biased also has an Etsy shop where she sells her quilting patterns Gigis Thimble
Make sure to show her shop some love!

Did you make any fun recipes this week? Has Pinterest increased your recipe repertoire?

2 comments: