Tuesday 17 September 2013

Mmmmm Muffins!

If you are anything like me the trickiest meal of the day is breakfast!
Seriously, If I don't plan breakfast in advance I'm stumped! I like cereal but I find I'm starving in a half hour, and I'm not a huge fan of eggs or oatmeal. 
One of my breakfast fail safe's is muffins!! I know a few recipes that are simple enough I can make them the night before of in the morning before work and voila! A perfect breakfast for the week!
I recently found this recipe for Pumpkin Banana muffins!
Don't they look yummy!



Nice and healthy and very tasty! Although I'm thinking of adding some pumpkin pie spices to give them a little more flavor.

I also love making Banana Graham Muffins!
These are muffins my mom used to make for us when we were kids! And they are still one of my favorites!!



Here is the recipe:

1 Cup Graham Wafer Crumbs
3/4 Cup Flour
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1/4 Tsp Salt
1 Beaten Egg
1/2 Cup Oil
3/4 Cup Mashed Bananas

Stir together dry ingredients. Combine liquid ingredients and add all at once to dry ingredients, stirring as little as possible. 
Bake at 400 for 20 minutes

I hope you enjoy these muffins as much as I do!
Have you done any baking lately?

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lord! Those look soooooo good! I love banana graham muffins!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were delicious!! I think banana graham are my favorite kind of muffins!!

      Delete