Tuesday 12 November 2013

A Fun Gift for a New Baby

Recently I made a very special gift for a coworker! Her daughter recently returned home after adopting a sweet little boy from Africa!!!
Obviously the whole family is just thrilled and so excited to welcome him into their family!!
Now the family has already gotten tons of fun gifts in the form of clothing and furniture and I really wanted to make something for him.
So I decided to make him a nice cuddly stuffed animal! I let my coworker choose the colors and what kind of animal as she knew what colors the room was going to be and I thought she'd have fun picking the animal!
Guess what she picked??


That's right!!! A sweet little giraffe in grey green and yellow!!!


I think he turned out super cute!!! I love the colors she picked!!! And he's so cuddly!!!
What a fun gift to make and give!!! Here's hoping he likes it as much as I did!!!
What about you? Have you made any fun gifts lately? Or have you welcomed a new little member to the family?

No comments:

Post a Comment