Tuesday 14 January 2014

What Should I Make?

This weekend I did a little shopping! My favorite kind of shopping, Yarn shopping! I love walking up and down the aisles in the craft store ogling all the beautiful colors and styles of yarn.

It's like walking up and down aisles of possibility! Seeing all the different colors and combinations one could make I find it endlessly inspiring! I think I must have been feeling a little orange because I fell in love with a couple different orange numbers!

Check it out aren't they beautiful?


I love them all but I think these may be my favorite!


Now the only question is what should I make with them?? I'm thinking maybe a hat & scarf combo? Or maybe a shawl? I just can't decide! But something fun! I can't wait to wear whatever I decide on!
What about you? Have you done any crafty shopping lately? What do you find inspiring?

No comments:

Post a Comment