Tuesday 23 July 2013

Summer of Mysteries

After reading Tolstoy and the Purple Chair (read my review here) I fell in love with the idea of reading mysteries over the summer. I pictured myself sitting outside book in hand trying to figure out whodunnit! So I came up with a fun list of 10 mysteries to read this summer!! Feel free to read along with me and I'll check back in at the end of the summer to review them all! So without further ado here is my summer of mysteries:

Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie


The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson


The Manual of Detection by Jedediah Berry



Dead Cold by Louise Penny


Think of a Number by John Verdon
Recommended here.


The Potter's Field by Andrea Camilleri


The Yard by Alex Grecian


The Sign of Four by Arthur Conan Doyle


The Long Goodbye by Raymond Chandler


Joyland by Stephen King


And there you have it!! I'm sure I'll enjoy my summer of mysteries good luck with all your summer reading!!


2 comments: