Tuesday 9 July 2013

Working Out is Hard Work.

I've learned a little something about myself over the years. I hate going to the gym. I don't hate working out I actually hate the act of packing myself up and going to the gym. I find the act of going to the gym more tiring then the actual workout.
So in an effort to stay fit and healthy I started working out at home. At first I was just doing my own thing but I really wasn't feeling that satisfied with my workouts. Thankfully Pinterest came to my rescue!


I found a lovely site called BlondPonyTail.com and she has a bunch of great workouts you can do at home! Lots of fun and now I actually feel like I'm doing a good work out!! Is there anything that Pinterest can't help with?


How about you? Anybody else doing their best to fit in a little fitness? Are you a gym goer or a stay at home fitness enthusiast?

No comments:

Post a Comment