Tuesday 27 August 2013

A Fun Wedding Gift

My wonderful Auntie recently got married and I knew I had to do something special for her wedding gift! I have always had a special place in my heart for my Auntie we used to visit her all the time when we were kids and she always went above and beyond to make sure we had a wonderful time!
She'd stock her house with goodies, yummy cereal, and fun movies to watch. She was always patient and kind with us (and believe me we gave her reason to lose her patience). There are few people in this world who are as warm and loving as my Auntie!
But as this was a second wedding and she is obviously well established in life she did request no gifts! So I had to be a slightly disobedient niece, I decided that no gifts meant don't buy us gifts. So I was free to make her a few fun things to start her new married life!!
I went pretty simple and filled a small basket with some of my crochet hand towels and wash cloths then.... Totally forgot to take a picture!! Yeesh. So here is a picture of one of the items that was in my basket.


They are one of my favorite things to make and give Crochet Scrubber Wash Cloths! (They are also available for purchase here) Love them!
Here's hoping she enjoyed them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment