Tuesday 6 August 2013

Delivering a Little Summer!

I have some wonderful friends and family, I'm sure we all do! But if you're like me then not all of them live close to you! Some of my friends and family live a plane ride away! I'm thankful we live in an age where the internet, facebook, and email exist so that I can keep in touch with all those near and dear to me.
But evey now and then you gotta enjoy the vintage means of communication! I'm talking of course about snail mail!! Yes the good old post office!!!

You have to admit there is something special about receiving something from a friend in the mail whether it be a handwritten letter or a fun package full of goodies!!
One of my friends lives in the same city as me yet she still takes the time to every so often send me a letter in the mail and it always brightens my day!!
So this summer I decided to send a couple of packages to my sisters who live far away! I thought it would be fun to send them a small package full of all the fun things we associate with summer!! Here's what ended up in the box:
-A couple packages of lemonade
-A fun beach read
-Bubbles
-Some fun summer themed candies
And some other fun odds and ends!




I recently heard from both sisters that they got their fun summer gift packs and they both loved it!!
Sucess!!
Have any of you sent someone something lovely in the mail just because you can?

No comments:

Post a Comment