Tuesday 22 October 2013

It's Another Crochet Bobble Blanket!

No I haven't tired of the crochet bobble blanket! If anything I think I've fallen more in love with them! They are just so pretty and warm and unique! And for the novice crocheter out there it is really a very easy pattern to follow!
(See my previous bobble blanket post here)



Isn't she pretty? I love the combination of pinks greens and orange!


This one also comes with a lovable little snuggley pal!



I love how the tiger turned out!!

And what gift set would be complete without a sweet little baby hat and mittens??



I love how the whole set turned out! And if you're looking for a fun gift you can pick it up here.


I know I'm having way too much fun with these lovely blankets! I've actually already started another one!! I may have a bobble blanket addiction!!


What about you? Have you become obsessed with crocheting or making a certain item? Have you given the bobble blanket a try yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment