Tuesday 1 October 2013

Fall Delivery!

I love fall! Yes, it's sad to say farewell to summer with it's warm sunny days, trips to the beach, fire pits and popsicles but I have to say fall has a lot going for it too! You have the beauty of the changing leaves, the warmth and comfort of sweaters and blankets, the pumpkin spice latte and of course back to school supplies!!!
I don't know what it is about back to school supplies but I LOVE them!!! I wander from aisle to aisle oggling all the goodies. I really want to buy them but I have absolutely no reason to. I did buy a pack of pencils one year and it still sits in my office ready to use if I should ever require a pencil. Truth is I'm a pen girl but I loved the quote from You've Got Mail, "bouquets of sharpened pencils" and although I haven't used a single pencil I still love looking at them. They are like flowers that never wilt... 
Anyway! I was once again walking down the aisles and looking at the school supplies when I thought how fun it would be to send a fall themed care package to my sisters who live far away! And what I ask is more fall than school supplies?? 
I picked up just a few small things to put in the care packages that I think are super cute!


What do you think? Who wouldn't love to get a fun fall care package?

No comments:

Post a Comment